Power Sales Group Inc., a manufacturer’s representative firm specializing in sales of medium-voltage and high-voltage equipment to electric utilities, industrials, and specialized contractors in the Northeastern US, is seeking a full-time Sales Support Specialist to join our company.
Power Sales Group, Inc. has a set of principles that define how we operate and we are seeking people that will thrive in our environment. Our goal is to be the most effective sales organization in our chosen market. We will seek to provide business solutions for our customers, while being guided by the following principles:
- Work toward total customer satisfaction
- Promote the strength of our manufacturer’s
- Do the right things for customers and employees.
This position involves working closely to support our Senior Inside Account Manager in a dynamic sales environment.
- Prepare quotations, process orders, and assist customers with after sales issues via phone and email.
- Communicate with manufacturers to obtain information for customers.
- Assist the Inside Account Manager in preparing sales reports for customers.
- Enter heavy volume of orders in Salesforce.com and uploading necessary documents.
- File order acknowledgments and invoices while checking for accuracy.
- Manage and prioritize daily email and tasks.
- Understand order process and assist with initiatives to improve the process and systems.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Able to multi-task and proactively prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Aptitude for mastering new software applications, such as Salesforce.com
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Great hourly rate
- Significant employer contribution to health insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Casual work environment
- Generous 401(k)
- Have an interest in working as part of a team toward the common goal of understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
- Confident and take initiative.
- Take ownership of their role in the company and finds ways to grow and help the company grow.
- Believe that good relationships are key to good customer service.
Power Sales Group, Inc. would like to meet to you!
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please no telephone calls.